Nombre total de pages vues

jeudi 31 mai 2012

MISS I LIKE YOUR HAIR ... MISS YOU LOOK NICE TODAY ... MISS I WANT YOUR HAIR..... MISS I WILL DO MY HAIR LIKE THIS .....

MY LEGS ARE STILL PAINFUL. I HAD TO GO BACK TO HOSPITAL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT BECAUSE OF A HUGE KRAMP WHICH ALMOST PARTIALLY PARALISED ME.
I LEARNT THAT THEY GAVE ME THE WRONG MEDECINE YEAH! SO I AM AT HOME AGAIN. MY BOSS IS PISSED AND WANT TO GIVE ME A WARNING DESPITE MY CONDITION. ANYWAY. THE BEST THING IS THAT MY BLOOD AND URINE TESTS ARE GOOD BUT MAYBE I HAVE TO CHECK IF I HAVE ARTHRIRIS OR GOUTT. 



I ONLY WENT TO SCHOOL / WORK FOR 4 DAYS and because  of the pain that i feel in my legs even when i am sitting i had to do the minimum of maintenance with my hair SO THE FRO' WAS THE ONLY OPTION. Most of the time i always braid my hair or make a bun  for work So most of people never saw my HAIR OUT. IT DIDN'T OCCUR ME THAT IT WILL MAKES SUCH A DIFFERENCE FOR THEM. AND THE FACT THAT THE WEATHER IS SOOO HOT ( between 25° AND 30° INLONDON ) SINCE 2 WEEKS, IT CAN BE AN OPPORTUNITY "TO LEAVE MY HAIR ALONE". LOL.

The reaction of people at work was so funny; They all were POSITIVE and  ENCOURAGING; They all advised me to ALWAYS WERE MY HAIR LIKE THIS. Some white female students asked me if they could do the same thing with their hair; LOL; The black girls asked me some tips ON  how I could obtain this kind of curly effect and most of them WORE WEAVES. It was very funny and interessing; Not because of the compliments and positive reactions - I AM USED TO IT -LOL; But because it brought me back to my childhood when my MUM was threading and braiding my hair by creating all sort of fantastic hairstyles like "  The Eiffel Tower", "The Bantu Knots" or "The Rasta Style";

THE ONLY "NEGATIVE SIDE " will be that each night i must  moisterise ( coconut and castor oil / water ) then do few braids because my hair become very dry at the end of the day; AND YOU KNOW HOW LAZY I  AM. LOL.

HAIRSTYLES THEY USED TO SEE ME WITH....








MY NEW EVRYDAY HAIRSTYLE ....








 BUT I MUST ADMIT, I LOVE IT AND MAYBE I MUST KEEP THE FRO' FOR GOOD. WHO KNOWS ?






12 commentaires:

  1. Oui tu devrais la garder ca te va hyper bien et c'est assez rapide à faire!!!! J'aime tes cheveux

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci j'aime bien aussi le coté pratique;

      Supprimer
  2. Un seule mots, jolie! J’espère que tu va mieux! xx

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. J'ai encore mal mais je patiente je pense positif pour me sentir mieux; Merci beaucoup;

      Supprimer
  3. Sorry to hear about your maladies. I understand what it means to be in pain or not to feel well. I am only just now starting to feel back to normal. Anyway, take care of yourself.

    Also glad to see you sporting your hair in a bangin' fro! You go on wit yo bad self!!

    Feel better!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you; They changed my medication it is a little better but i have to do more test because they don't know what i have; so i am a bit worried;

      Supprimer
  4. I like your hair out! You look great with you hair out.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you i will keep it for lazyness first and for the compliments in second;LOL

      Supprimer
  5. Just thinking about you . . . I hope you are beginning to feel better!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. A LITTLE BIT BUT THE SWOLLEN ANKLE IS STILL THAT WAY.

      Supprimer
  6. I love your hair girl, and that lipstick is beautiful on you.

    RépondreSupprimer

opinions et sentiments