Nombre total de pages vues

samedi 26 novembre 2011

LOVE LOVE COOL AFRICAN POP MUSIC

JUST DISCOVERED THIS KENYAN FEMALE SINGER HER NAME IS AMANI SHE IS SINGING IN SWAHILI
AND ENGLISH.



I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT.

4 commentaires:

  1. Hard to actually hear her voice with all the effects on it. So for me the jury is still out on Amani. She might have been better off just singing but I can understand why this might be popular. It is very similar to today's American pop music. I hope you'll keep posting more African artists. You have no idea how much I'm loving being exposed to all that I am clearly missing. LOL.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. TO jazzwife, no problem I will introduce you to pure african music. African music is so diverse you will not be disapointed.God Bless

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. She's pretty, but I would rather hear her than all the computer aided effects. Thanks for sharing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. TO jenjen, it is very interessing that a lot of you came by the same observations.God Bless.

    RépondreSupprimer

opinions et sentiments