Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 11 novembre 2011

MY HAIR STORY EPISODE 3

EPISODE 3 WHEN I HAD MY FIRST CHEMICAL RELAXER

WHEN I WAS 18 YEARS OLD my aunt came to spend the week end with us and brought a BIG WHITE BOX AND A BOTTLE WITH A GREEN LIQUID.MY MUN called me because they wanted me to help them to put the product my aunt hairs. I remembered even today the strong smell of the white stick Crème, but it didn’t bother me that much because I was more fascinated by the fact that my auntie wanted to relaxed her hair with this product.

Before that day I was a little clueless about how African American females celebrities could get straight hair on TV. The only chemical process that I knew was the popular “curly” famously wore by MICHAEL JACKSON. My auntie had it for a long time but now she wanted to change her hairstyle. STRANGELY if you remember when people had the “the curl” their hair didn’t break like with the relaxer but you have to put a lot of product (very greasy),you need to watch again “COMING TO AMERICA” with EDDIE MURPHY it’s still hilarious, and people know what I am talking about.
THEN my aunt put the product on her hair we waited like the instructions asked to. After that I had to help my aunt to rinse her hair and washed it with the shampoo .

THEN ” THE MAGIC TOUCH” started to catch me. I was impressed by the results especially when I saw the texture of the hair and the water had no reverse effects like the hot comb. I urged my mum to let me use the rest of the product and because I was doing my hair since I was 16 years old IT was my responsibility and my decision now. SO I jump on the wagon , and put the rest of the product on my hair without any hesitation. When I washed my hair I was so happy because it didn’t hurt me and IT WAS SO EASY
TO COMB, UNBELIEVIEBLE. I was definitively hook for a long time.

NEXT EPISODE 4 WHEN I STARTED TO NOTICE SOME PROBLEMS


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

opinions et sentiments