Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 18 novembre 2011

TO WATCH ABSOLUTELY

I POSTED THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I THINK THAT WE NEED TO GET A DETOX FROM THE STRAIGHT HAIR OBSESSION. WHEN I AM ON YOUTUBE A LOT OF SO CALLED NATURALS WANT STRAIGHT HAIR, WE REALLY NEED TO LOVE OUR HAIR THE WAY ITS COME STRAIGHT FROM OUR HEAD.
I THINK WE NEED TO ADRESS THIS ISSUE ESPECIALLY FOR THE KIDS. NATURAL HAS TO BE NATURAL. WHAT DO YOU THINK?



2 commentaires:

  1. It is true that women seem to really enjoy straighter hair styles. That comes with the territory as more and more women try to leave relaxers behind. They, however, are not entirely leaving the mindset behind. That will comes with time if it comes at all. While I wish that being natural meant self-acceptance of our various hair types for all women, I have to accept that some women will continue to straighten with heat. I have chosen not to use heat in my hair (since May 2009) but I cannot insist that others do the same. I also think that those that chose to use heat are still natural . . . they just are at greater risk for breakage, set backs and many of the same hair challenges they faced while they were relaxed. I do agree that we should really learn to love our hair the way it grows out of our head but until that time . . . we also have to accept a woman's personal decisions.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I agree with you for the heat but the brazilian blow out for example, is in fact a chimical relaxer containing a product use to embalm dead people, it is not just heat. And the sides effects are quite frightening; Peolpe need to hear the other side. God Bless;

    RépondreSupprimer

opinions et sentiments